- Pure natural flower essence blend
- Made with indigenous plant ingredients
- Suitable for the whole family
- Can be taken orally or applied to pulse points, meridians or chakras
- May also be used in aromatherapy massage
- Preserved with brandy, a gentler alternative to pharmaceutical alcohol
- Made using the classical production methods as pioneered by Dr. Edward Bach
- Attracts greater happiness, opportunities, wealth & self-worth
- Clears feelings of negativity & scarcity
- Enhances creativity & courage
- Promotes a willingness to receive
- Supports you in setting your intentions for abundance in your life
- Hibiscus helps to focus unchecked creative energy
- Borage is for courage & optimism
- Giant protea clears the chakras & frees the flow of creative energy
Many esoteric and Eastern teachings talk about the importance of our “subtle body”; the being composed of our mind, intelligence and ego, which controls the physical body. These flower essences work to clear blockages from the subtle body, allowing the physical body to follow.
- These essences have been prepared in dosage strength, so there is no need to dilute them.
- Place 1 drop of the essence under the tongue, 5-7 times per day; or place 7 drops in a glass of water & sip as needed throughout the day.
- In acute situations, repeat dosage every 10-15 minutes.
- Add 7 drops to bathwater, or to a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage.
Essences of agapanthus, borage, giant protea, hibiscus, loquat, plum & plumbago, preserved in brandy
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product31/07/2019, By NancyJust love it!08/07/2019, By GGreat quality, exactly what you'd expect. Love that it is local.13/04/2018, By JacquiHigh quality product, I highly recommend the entire range of SA Flower Essence, but the Abundance is my favourite ♥️14/03/2018, By ZukiswaI'm starting to be optimistic in life
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.