- Measures magnitude 7.9 on the Richter Scale of deliciousness!
- 13 different superfoods per pack
- 386 mgs of omega-3 essential fatty acids per serving
- 12,8 grams of vegan protein per 100
- Certified organic at source
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Quinoa, known to the Incas as ‘the mother grain’, is actually a seed packed with complete vegan protein with all 9 essential amino acids.
- Cacao nibs are rich in magnesium to help keep your muscles functioning at peak performance.
- Maca, sometimes referred to as South American ginseng, is a nootropic root which improves energy levels and concentration.
- … and so much more!
- Shake well before use as contents may settle.
- Add just 1 tablespoon (15 g) to supercharge your breakfast.
- Supercharge your breakfast, or smoothie bowl.
- Power up your smoothies, and yoghurt.
- Sprinkle onto ice-cream, or gelato for added texture, and nutrition.
- Elevate your snack game, and eat on-the-go!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight before and after opening.
- Reseal after opening.
- Available In: 150 g
- Organic Cacao Coconut Chips (21%)*, Organic Hemp Seeds (20%)*, Organic Chocolate Quinoa Pops (18%)*, Organic Purple Corn Flakes*, Organic Yacon Cacao Nibs (15%)*, Organic Chia Seeds*, Organic Roasted Buckwheat*, Organic Goji Berries (11%)*, Organic Pumpkin Seeds*, Organic Lucuma*, Organic Maca*.
- *Certified Organic at Source.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (15 g)
- Energy (kJ) 1973 290
- Protein (g) 12,8 1,9
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 49,8 7,5
- Of which total sugar (g) 20,6 3,1
- Total Fat (g) 23,3 3,5
- Of which saturated fat (g) 10,8 1,6
- Dietary Fibre (g) 15,9 2,4
- Sodium (mg) 119 18
Allergens: This product is packed in a factory where tree nuts, sesame, and peanuts are handled.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
29 out of 29 people would recommend this product10/08/2019, By MelissaIt's a great product. My friend describes it as chocolate flavored hundred acre woods hahaha. It's nice paired with yogurt06/08/2019, By TerriI was really surprised at how delish this addition is to my breakfast. It's so yummy it doesn't feel like it should be that healthy but it's packed with awesome nutrients25/07/2019, By ErinI love the chocolate breakfast bombs! They make the best addition to breakfast. They add just enough crunch and so much delicious chocolate Flavour.07/07/2019, By LennyThese wazoogle bombs are like the best lucky charms! It’s such a delicious snack and beats the chocolate craving.08/06/2019, By meganGreat chocolate treat17/05/2019, By AbigailThese are incredible!! So many amazing yummy different things. We just eat some as a snack - they are sweet and chocolatey and delicious. An absolute must try!!13/05/2019, By PavlaOnce you start you can't stop as it tastes amazing and the textures are heavenly. But, warning, once the packet it open, its very hard to stop!12/04/2019, By stephaneI've tried the different Wazoogle breakfast options and this one is really my preferred one as it adds even more flavour and crunchiness to the breakfast10/04/2019, By ChamJust love my wazoogles breakfast bombs. Perfect in yoghurt16/02/2019, By SamIf I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, this product would take top prize!12/02/2019, By ThespoPackaging, although amazing, must make up for 65% of the price of the product. Such a waste to dispose of and am therefore collecting packets for my grandson to recycle into something usable! Contents- delish!11/02/2019, By myrathe most phenomenal thing to top off on yoghurt/ smoothie bowls!10/02/2019, By ShaylinAbsolutely love this product. There are so many ways to enjoy this product and it is perfect as an on-the-go snack!05/02/2019, By ReecoHows that Quinao Pops though? daaaaaaaaamn magic son31/01/2019, By CaitlinI love this product! It's almost strange at first and then it's addictive and you're ordering your second packet within a week lol. I think it's the puffed quinoa that really makes it yummm10/01/2019, By CarolineThis is a nutritionally great addition to a breakfast or smoothie, but it seems quite expensive for the quantity. To reduce costs and throw-away packaging, I will rather buy and mix the ingredients myself.09/01/2019, By SianVery delicious and a healthy snack for chocolate lovers. It's great to sprinkle over yoghurt or to have as a snack. I thought it was pricey, but it's filled with ingredients that are usually expensive, so it's definitely worth it.06/12/2018, By JessicaThis is a great sugar substitute. I love adding a tablespoon into my smoothies. I do find I need to blend it to incorporate it well into the liquids - adding it to nut milks and stirring can sometimes leave it a bit "clumpy". I love that it has so many health benefits04/12/2018, By JessI love the new Wazoogles Breakfast bombs, its so addictive i finished one packet in two days, super tasty!04/12/2018, By GillI love that Wazoogles is spreading their products range out. These are great for an on the go snack, or to add to your breakfast.04/12/2018, By NicoleA really unique and tasty product. My kiddo loves this one too! Full of flavor and textures. Great also for on the go as a snack.03/12/2018, By RebeccaThis is delicious! I tried a small pack just as a tester and now I want to order it by the kg, in every available flavour!03/12/2018, By KathrynMy favourite Wazoogle product... Each tiny piece is a new experience... Now my favourite dry snack...30/11/2018, By MariThe only difficulty is to not eat the whole bag like chips! Delicious (as chips) or over smoothie bowls, oats, etc.25/11/2018, By SamAbsolutely delicious! I love all the Wazoogle products but this has to be my favorite! Wishing I had bought a second packet... finished this the same day it arrived.23/11/2018, By CInziayummy!21/11/2018, By Maaliyah OrrieSooooo yum20/11/2018, By GabbyI think my tongue just melted off my face. these are seriously good, wow. chocolatly, crunchy... magic. had it with coconut yoghurt today, those choccy coconut flakes though. seriously. yum.20/11/2018, By SamTasty, delicious and healthy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.