- Pack of three delicious, dessert sauces
- Caramel is a must for malva pudding
- Chocolate Fudge is beautiful on brownies
- Butterscotch is perfect in peppermint tarts
- All with a rich coconut twist
- Dairy, and soya free
- Palm oil free
- Gluten free
- Potted in glass jars
- Use liberally, and creatively to improve your favourite desserts.
- After opening, keep refrigerated in a closed container for up to 14 days.
- High coconut milk content may cause a natural separation. If that’s the case, simply use a spoon to stir.
- Pack Contains: 1 x Nature’s Charm Coconut Caramel Sauce (200 g), 1 x Nature’s Charm Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce (200 g), 1 x Nature’s Charm Coconut Butter Scotch Caramel Sauce (200 g).
- Coconut Caramel Sauce: Coconut Milk (Coconut cream, Filtered Water) 55,1%, Cane Sugar 40%, Coconut Sugar 4%, Calcium Carbonate 0,65%, Salt 0,25%.
- Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce: Coconut Milk (Coconut Cream, Filtered Water) 50%, Cane Sugar 28%, Cacao Powder 8%, Virgin Coconut Oil 8%, Coconut Sugar 5%, Calcium Carbonate 0,5%, Sea Salt 0,5%.
- Coconut Butter Scotch Caramel Sauce: Coconut Milk (Coconut Cream, Filtered Water) 49,99%, Cane Sugar 35%, Virgin Coconut Oil 8%, Coconut Sugar 6%, Calcium Carbonate 0,5%, Sea Salt 0,5%, Natural Flavour 0,01%.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Thailand
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/04/2019, By DominicGreat value for money! Would definitely recommend.18/02/2019, By SamWhat a great deal - perfect way to try them all at once!08/01/2019, By LindeeWow, really taste yummy, perfect for that bit of sweetness with flapjacks or any baked goods :-)01/01/2019, By EvlynEach product has a great flavour, satisfies my husband's sweet tooth in a healthy way
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.