- Biodynamically farmed Kale
- Hand blended with hand harvested wild herbs
- Part of a limited seasonal harvest
- Salt-free and preservative free
- These nutrient-rich green flakes can be eaten raw or cooked with all meals
- IDS & CERES Biodynamic certified (kale, broccoli)
- LACON Organic Standard certified (tomato, other fruits)
- One tablespoon per serving
Did you know? Biodynamic agricultural practices were established by German philosopher Rudolf Steiner. Biodynamic agriculture takes a holistic approach to farming, treating the soil, the water, the air, and the produce itself as part of one complete cycle.
- 50 ml
- Certified Biodynamic Kale, Broccoli, Mallow, Amaranth, Nettle, Sea Salt, Blossoms, Coriander, Rosemary, Turmeric, Wild Leek, Onion, Seaweed, Hibiscus, Organic Tomato
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/07/2018, By TraceyI absolutely love this option to include kale in my soups etc.20/05/2018, By Sam ShrosbreeBeen adding these green sprinkles to my soup - which looks amazing and feels like I’m doing good but am undecided on how much taste & nutritional value it adds. If you’re not already a Kale fan you might feel like you’re adding those gold fish flakes to your food : ))) but for the kale lovers - just another fun way of getting your Kale for the day!13/05/2018, By Justine HoldingCrisp and yummy , fresh green taste , i add it into my soup with delicious results
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.