- Bean-to-bar chocolate slabs are ethically sourced and made
- Made from certified organic, slow-roasted cacao
- Super rich in the feel-good compound theobromine
- Naturally sweetened with aftertaste free erythritol
- Guilt free goodness
- Fair trade
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Suitable for diabetics
- Cacao has more antioxidant activity than tea, wine, blueberries and even goji berries. Ultimately, it’s the flavonoids in cacao that makes it an above-and-beyond superfood.
- Coconut is an excellent source of healthy fat. It also adds an amazing creamy texture to their vegan “mYlk” chocolates and offers a great dairy substitution.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 70 g
- Cacao Mass*, Erythritol* (21%), Cacao Butter*, Sunflower Lecithin*, Himalayan Salt, Bourbon Vanilla*.
- Cacao: 80% minimum.
- *From organic agriculture.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 70 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1469
- Fat (g): 29
- of which Saturated (g): 16
- Carbohydrates (g): 16
- of which Sugars (g): 0
- Protein (g): 6,6
- Salt (mg): 0,22
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bulgaria
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product05/02/2019, By AndreaI didn't love this choccie. I could taste the artificial sweetener and so I found it too sweet. On the plus side it was velvety and had no horrible ingredients. It was ok.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.