- Gourmet, extra virgin, cold pressed
- Part of a limited seasonal harvest batch
- Unique fusion of Frantoio, Corintina, Favolosa (FS-17), and Leccino olives
- Grown on Dassieklip farm, Vermaaklikheid, South Africa
- Hand picked, pressed and bottled within 2 months
- Cold-press temperatures never exceed 30°C
- No preservatives, or additives
- Bottled in a premium, inverted wine-glass shaped bottle
- Topped with a wooden stopper
- Packed in a beautifully illustrated, filigree box
- Very high in oleic, and linoleic acids which promote heart, and brain health in moderation
Tasting Notes/Flavour Profile:
- Distinctive aromas of green tomatoes, and artichokes with a lemon freshness
- Buttery and smooth ending with black pepper hints, and a pleasant bitterness reminiscent of the olive fruit
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Did you know? The Dassieklip farm was specifically selected for growing the individual olive varietals used in this oil. The unique environmental factors of a farm such as the aspect, prevailing wind, humidity, and soil profile are collectively known as the ‘terroir’. Dassieklip’s terroir is uniquely well suited to the growth of olives, and grapes.
- 375 ml
- 100% Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed Olive Oil.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ) 3596
- Total Fat (g) 96,9
- Of which saturated fat (g) 14,6
- Monounsaturated (g) 72,1
- Polyunsaturated (g) 10,2
- Cholesterol (mg) <0,9
- Sodium (mg) <5
- Oleic Acid (%m/m) <0.3
- Peroxide (meq/kg) <8
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product04/06/2019, By LebogangLove the bottle, it was delivered to my workplace and I showed it to EVERYONE!!!
The oil is incredible, don't use it for cooking, only use it on my hair and I'm impressed.
Hate the smell though that's how you know it's pure.
08/03/2019, By GillianI am in awe at how beautiful this bottle and box is. I can not wait to buy this as gifts.19/02/2019, By NellyI initially bought it just because it looked lovely. The packaging is amazing, but what's inside is just as amazing. Flavourful, fragrant olive oil that is delicious. Reasonable price for the whole package.17/12/2018, By LeanneVery high quality oil. Beautiful packaging, too.22/11/2018, By SamMakes for a great gift
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.