- Includes a selection of some of our very own label tree nuts
- Protein powerhouse foods for vegans
- Rich in healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals
- Low GI super snacks
- Packaged in our waste-free packaging
- Free from artificial preservatives
- Affordable gift idea for health conscious friends, and family
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Faithful to Nature Pistachio Nuts - Dry Roasted (300 g), 1 x Faithful to Nature Almonds - Dry Roasted Supreme (300 g), 1 x Faithful to Nature Walnuts - Raw (250 g), 1 x Faithful to Nature Cashew Nuts - Dry Roasted with Smoked Paprika (300 g).
- Faithful to Nature Pistachio Nuts: Pistachios (tree nuts, 99%), salt (<1%).
- Faithful to Nature Almonds - Dry Roasted Supreme: Almond kernels (tree nuts 99%), sunflower oil (<1%), salt (<1%).
- Faithful to Nature Walnuts - Raw: Walnuts (tree nuts, 100%).
- Faithful to Nature Cashew Nuts - Dry Roasted with Smoked Paprika: Cashew Kernels (tree nuts, 99%), Paprika Spice (vegetable oil, paprika oleoresin, 1%).
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, tree nuts, peanuts and sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Products of The United States Of America, Iran, Spain, Australia, Ukraine, Vietnam, Mozambique, Madagascar, and South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.