- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Low maintenance plant, excellent for beginners
- Thrives well in pots, grow bags and balcony environments
- Resistant to cold, and heat
- Sowing - Year round
- Position - Sun
- Spacing - 30x30 cm
- Germination - 7-14 days
- Days to harvest - 60-90
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Saladin is the most common cultivar of iceberg lettuce in the world. It very likely that the store-bought lettuce you’ve enjoyed in the past was a Saladin.
- Average Weight: ~80 g*
- *Please note that the weight, and number of balls per pack may vary because they are all made by hand.
- Mixed Lettuce (Saladin and Great Lakes) Seeds, Organic Compost, Clay.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.