- Gourmet, extra virgin, cold pressed
- Part of a limited seasonal harvest batch
- Unique fusion of Frantoio, Corintina, Favolosa (FS-17), and Leccino olives
- Grown on Dassieklip farm, Vermaaklikheid, South Africa
- Hand picked, pressed and bottled within 2 months
- Cold-press temperatures never exceed 30°C
- No preservatives, or additives
- Bottled in a premium, inverted wine-glass shaped bottle
- Topped with a wooden stopper
- Packed in a beautifully illustrated, filigree box
- Very high in oleic, and linoleic acids which promote heart, and brain health in moderation
Tasting Notes/Flavour Profile:
- Distinctive aromas of green tomatoes, and artichokes with a lemon freshness
- Buttery and smooth ending with black pepper hints, and a pleasant bitterness reminiscent of the olive fruit
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Did you know? The Dassieklip farm was specifically selected for growing the individual olive varietals used in this oil. The unique environmental factors of a farm such as the aspect, prevailing wind, humidity, and soil profile are collectively known as the ‘terroir’. Dassieklip’s terroir is uniquely well suited to the growth of olives, and grapes.
- 375 ml
- 100% Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed Olive Oil.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ) 3596
- Total Fat (g) 96,9
- Of which saturated fat (g) 14,6
- Monounsaturated (g) 72,1
- Polyunsaturated (g) 10,2
- Cholesterol (mg) <0,9
- Sodium (mg) <5
- Oleic Acid (%m/m) <0.3
- Peroxide (meq/kg) <8
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.