- Bean-to-bar chocolate slabs are ethically sourced and made
- Made from certified organic, slow-roasted cacao
- With refreshing mint and subtle caramel notes
- Guilt free goodness
- Fair trade
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Cacao has more antioxidant activity than tea, wine, blueberries and even goji berries. Ultimately, it’s the flavonoids in cacao that makes it an above-and-beyond superfood.
- Coconut is an excellent source of healthy fat. It also adds an amazing creamy texture to their vegan “mYlk” chocolates and offers a great dairy substitution.
- Maca, also known as ‘Peruvian ginseng’, is a powerful root which boosts both mental, and physical performance.
Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 70 g
- Cacao Mass*, Raw Cane Sugar*, Cacao Butter*, Maca Powder* (2%), Sunflower Lecithin*, Peppermint Essential Oil* (0,03%).
- Cacao: 70% minimum.
- *From organic agriculture.
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 70 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1630
- Fat (g): 25,8
- of which Saturated (g): 14
- Carbohydrates (g): 33,7
- of which Sugars (g): 20,4
- Protein (g): 5,8
- Salt (mg): 7
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bulgaria
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.