- Patchouli: Patchouli has been used as a perfume for centuries, and it’s also an anti-depressant. It encourages the release of serotonin and dopamine; the”feel good” chemicals in our brain. Patchouli oil has the power to increase your libido or sex drive. It is considered as one of the natural remedies for impotence and erectile dysfunction. Used as an aphrodisiac for years, patchouli oil boosts your testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is also an aphrodisiac that can help increase libido and provide energy with the added benefit an alluring and intoxicating scent.
- Ylang Ylang: Ylang ylang has been shown to act as a natural impotence remedy since it can help increase the libido of both men and women. It’s said to “expand the heart,” and research shows it can help release negative emotions, including anger, low self-esteem, and jealousy. Ylang Ylang’s lovely fragrance is known to increase energy and can lower stress responses like a fast heartbeat and high blood pressure.
- Wild Orange: The scent of Wild Orange weaves throughout this beautiful blend, incorporating its natural “mood-boosting” and uplifting superpowers. Wild Orange has anxiolytic properties and reduces anxiety-related symptoms - as little as five minutes of exposure to orange oil can alter moods and enhance motivation, relaxation, and clarity. It is a natural remedy reducing pain from headaches and lowering PMS-related symptoms.
- Black Pepper: The use of Black Pepper dates back to at least 2000 BCE in India when it was used as a flavourful spice for cooking and preserving - as we still use it today. Black Pepper has a musky aroma with a warming quality. It warms the skin on contact and energizes the body.
Roll on neck, chest, ears, and forearms. Apply liberally.
Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Black Pepper, Wild Orange, Sandalwood, fractionated coconut oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.