- Wintergreen: Wintergreen works as a numbing agent similar to cortisone, with research showing that it has the ability to act like a natural analgesic (pain reducer), antiarthritic, antiseptic and astringent. Wintergreen oil primarily contains the active ingredient methyl salicylate, one of the best sources of this inflammation-fighting compound in the world. Because it is absorbed quickly into your skin, pain and irritation will soon subside.
- Lavender: Lavender is a calming oil known to reduce anxiety and emotional stress, alleviate headaches and soothe the body.
- Cilantro: Cilantro is a great culinary experience, but it’s also great for your body. Components like Terpineol and Terpinolene make cilantro oil an analgesic. It has been found to be effective for curing toothaches, headaches and other joint and muscle pain by desensitizing the affected area.
- Peppermint: Peppermint soothes sore muscles, alleviates headaches, and cools your skin from irritation. It is one of the most versatile essential oils, dating back to the Egyptians!
- Rosemary: Rosemary is not just a kitchen hero - it is also used to reduce the stress hormone cortisol and alleviate pain.
- Marjoram: Not only does Marjoram balance hormones, reduce high blood pressure, and balance blood sugar levels, it also can help reduce the pain that often comes with muscle tightness or muscle spasms as well as tension headaches.
- Eucalyptus: Most will already know Eucalyptus as a saviour when it comes to respiratory healing, but did you know that it also reduces inflammation? The health benefits of eucalyptus oil come from a chemical now known as cineole — an organic compound shown to hold astounding, widespread medicinal effects, including everything from reducing inflammation and pain to killing leukemia cells! No wonder koala bears love to eat these leaves!
Roll on forehead, temples, and back of the neck. Avoid eyes.
Wintergreen, Peppermint, Cilantro, Rosemary, Lavender, Marjoram, Eucalyptus, fractionated coconut oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product02/09/2018, By LizThis product does seem to help with headaches. I don’t like taking headache pills and find if I use this oroduct early enough it does prevent my headache from becoming worse.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.