- Familiar, refreshing flavour of spearmint
- Whitening and stain removing blend
- Packaged in glass jars with aluminum lids
- Boxed in unbleached, compostable card paper
- Label printed with vegetable ink
- Made with Soil Association certified organic ingredients
- PETA certified cruelty free
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- Fluoride free
- Peroxide free
- Contains no optical brighteners
- 100% non-toxic
- All natural
Why Choose A Powder? Tooth powders are very slightly more abrasive than pastes and are more effective at removing plaque and tartar build up. Don’t worry though! Over the centuries of tooth powder development they have been made gentle enough to never damage your teeth.
- Dip a clean, wet toothbrush into the powder
- Brush for 2 minutes, and rinse well
- Best to use a soft toothbrush
- Use twice a day to remove plaque and stains
- Reseal after opening
- Store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months
- 120 ml
- Sodium Bicarbonate**, Calcium Carbonate**, Diatomaceous Earth* **, Magnesium Carbonate**, Dicalcium Phosphate**, Tartaric Acid**, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil* **, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed* **, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil* **, Tocopherol**.
- *Soil Association Certified Organic
- **Food Grade Quality
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/12/2018, By TrevorOne of the most effective tooth powders I have tried. The bicarb comes through a bit strong, but it's well worth it. Love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.