- Pure plant-derived squalane
- Made using pure organic olives
- An intensive hydrating treatment
- Provides a moisture boost for dry skin
- High antioxidant content
- No essential oils
- No animal testing
- Beauty Without Cruelty endorsed
- Non-greasy, easily absorbed
- Suitable for sensitive skin that needs extra nourishment
- May be beneficial for eczema-prone sensitive skin
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the purity of Gaia Plant Olive Serum, a moisture-rich squalane oil made with nothing but pure organic olives. This serum provides gentle but effective hydration for dry and sensitive skin, with no artificial additives or essential oils.
- Glass Dropper Bottle.
- Use after cleansing & toning.
- Apply a pipette to your skin, or add a few drops to your day cream or night cream.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight, heat & humidity.
- 30ml dropper
- Pure Olive Oil-Derived Squalane.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product15/04/2021, By DianaGood product09/01/2021, By KefilweWonderful product, kind and gentle on skin!26/10/2020, By MonicaGreat product09/10/2020, By DeeNothing fancy, but it's possibly the loveliest skincare product! I use it to seal in all my skincare. 4-5 drops for my face and neck. Keeps my skin soft and supple. Skin saver during winter! Good value for money :)10/09/2020, By JanéI like09/09/2020, By PetraLovely consistency, absorbs easily.18/07/2020, By Coach KAbsolutely love this serum! I have oily to normal skin, and this serum works so well, moisturizes my skin without making it greasy. I use it every morning, just 3-4 drops on my face and neck, very economical.
Will definitely recommend it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.