- Enriched with natural Aloe plant extracts
- Helps to protect your skin from sun damage
- Infused with a low oxidation-potential aqueous cream base
- Not tested on animals - Beauty Without Cruelty accredited
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- Locally made in Plettenberg Bay, by a Woman-founded brand
- Rinse the traumatized area with fresh water to remove any sand, salt or chlorine residues. Blot dry with clean paper towel/ tissue.
- Wash hands and dry likewise prior to lightly applying the cream to the affected areas. Repeat as often as necessary and expose the skin only to clean cotton fabrics until tissue integrity is restored.
- If the burns are severe, after washing and without drying, apply room-temperature green tea infusion in an atomizer spray and allow to air dry prior to applying the cream. This will extra soothe and discourage inflammation and infection.
- If the sunburn was severe and inflammation persists after 48-hours, please consult a burns specialist/doctor or pharmacist.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml
- Purified Aqua, Natural Cream Base (Olive Oil, Glycerol Monostearate, Grape Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Potassium Sorbate), D-Panthenol, *Green Tea (Extract), *Comfrey Leaf (Extract), Allantoin, *Centella Leaf (Extract), Aloe Ferox (Extract), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Para-Amino Benzoic Acids, Zinc Oxide, *Sesame Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Flaxseed Oil & Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Essential Oils (*Lavender, Calendula & German Chamomile).
- *Organically sourced.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with a plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.