Trace elements are essential to all critical life-dependent enzyme pathways, including cellular immunity, but are increasingly deficient in modern foods.
Taking a kelp supplement ensures that mineral deficiencies from widespread soil depletion, cooking and processing are more than recovered.
It is nature’s richest source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Iodine and Manganese and an exceptional source of all other nutrients.
There are at least six good reasons to take kelp daily to achieve the iodine level necessary to support the work of the thyroid gland:
- Iodine is an energy booster. There is a clear relationship between our energy level and our iodine intake.
- Iodine functions to calm the body and relieve nervous energy, thus reducing irritability and enabling better sleep.
- Iodine is one of our best oxidizing catalysts, efficiently burning up the food we consume each day. If this food is not properly burned, it may be stored as unwanted fat.
- Studies show that the mind functions better and can engage in clearer thinking when the body is provided the iodine it needs.
- Iodine is known to have beneficial effects on the heart and circulatory system.
- Research indicates that sufficient iodine in the body promotes healing of bones.
Dilute up to ¼ of a teaspoon daily in water, fruit juice / smoothies, vegetable juices and cool food.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.