- Natural body lotion with sun protection properties
- With beta-carotene, colloidal silver & essential oils
- Suitable for all skin types
- Beneficial for dry & sun-damaged skin
- Cruelty-free, no animal testing (BWC approved)
Please Note: This is not an immediate sun block! It is a creamier, slightly diluted version of the Gaia Extreme UV Sun Defense formula. It must be applied and absorbed before exposure to the sun.
- Shake well before use.
- Puddle a small amount into a cupped hand.
- Rub carefully between & over your hands.
- Spread thinly over your arms, face, neck & other areas exposed to the sun.
- Avoid contact with clothing or fabrics until absorbed into the skin.
- Reapply as often as necessary to maintain protection.
- Reapply after swimming or towel-drying.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Kelp (Iodine), Purified Rainwater, Organic Green Tea, Kombucha & Yeast (Selenium), Comfrey Allantoin, Ginseng, Zinc Oxide, Tannic, Para-amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Beta-carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C & Vitamin E, d-Panthenol, Tyrosine, Glutathione, Colloidal Silver, Cold-pressed Sesame, Jojoba, Flax Seed & Evening Primrose Oils, Thymol.
- Essential Oils of Lavender*, Rose Geranium*, Neroli, Bitter Orange, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang.
- Clear PET Slimline Bottle with Spray Top.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product17/05/2021, By EmmaIt's no surprise that Gaia get 4-5 stars for their products! They are great, I use the cream cleanser which I love. The toothpaste is also fab, it is on a glass jar. The products are strong smelling but the natural oils used do wonders, and I got used to the smell quickly.23/01/2021, By BeleneGreat product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.