- Green Tea is made up of properties that have been known to increase caloric expenditure as well as the metabolism of fat
- Clinical research shows that Zychrome supports normal range blood sugar levels supports normal insulin levels and functions
- Cardiaslim contains the blend of 2 plants extracts that have been proven to be safe and effective in weight loss
- Studies have also shown that Cardiaslim helps healthy blood lipid levels (cholesterol)
- Cardiaslim is naturally derived, sustainably sourced, and vegetarian – it is sourced from flowers and fruits of sphaeranthus indicus and Garcinia mangostana
- Drink 1-4 times a day in its original pure form with no added sugar or milk
WARNING: Do not drink Skinny if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are on medication please check with your physician before drinking our Skinny Green Tea.
- Skinny Green tea is only effective as part of a kilojoule controlled diet combined with regular exercise. All you have to do is drink the tea while making healthier lifestyle choices and you will never look back.
Green Tea leaves (Camellia sinensis), Zychrome, Cardiaslim
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product03/08/2019, By AnnaI love it20/02/2019, By LizaThis tea is not as pungent as other green teas. Good taste. Will see if the skinny part works...cant say yet11/01/2019, By VeganshmeganNot sure about the skinny part but it's good green tea!17/08/2018, By AMy first try and I have enjoyed the taste, I am now making two cups of tea with one tea bag14/08/2018, By AlisjiaTastes like green tea, add lemon and ginger and your on your way20/06/2018, By GeeInitially the taste was a bit strong so i added lemon but before long i was hooked. Perfect wake up drink
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.