New Improved formula (increased from 5% to 15%) gives you a higher concentration in a smaller dose!
- A potent organic mineral and nutritional supplement
- Fulvic acid contains all the riches of ancient plants: 70+ minerals and trace elements, amino acids, amino sugars, peptides, nucleic acids and phytochemicals
- Fulvic Acid is essential for the proper use of nutrients and minerals in your body
- The only source of coal derived Fulvic Acid supplement in South Africa
- Manufactured according to a special patent pending method
- A pure product with an extremely high concentration of Fulvic Acid
- 250ml or 500ml choose from the dropdown menu (New improved formula with a higher concentration - the same amount in smaller doses)
Fulvic Force fulvic acid is manufactured from a fulvic-acid-rich type of South African brown coal. The process has been specially developed and patented and conforms to the good manufacturing practices (GMP) guidelines
Why Take Fulvic Acid?
Modern farming methods have depleted the soil of adequate Fulvic Acid which is essential for your body to utilize nutrition. Regular supplementation can
- Cleanse your body of toxins, viruses, parasites and pathogens
- Boost your immune system
- Improve body oxygenation and increase circulation
- Help balance blood sugar
- Renew your energy and improve endurance during sports and exercise
- Shorten recovery time from strenuous exercises
- Reduce cravings and help control unhealthy eating habits
- Boost your immune system for less frequent infections
- Provide anti-inflammatory support and protection from free radicals
- Help you recover quicker from aches and pains
- Rejuvenate your skin, hair and nails, acting as an anti-aging tonic
- Improve digestion and bowel function
- Improve concentration, brain function and memory
- Revitalise your libido and sexual health
- Make other mineral supplements more absorbable and effective as they bind to the fulvic acid complex and become bioactive and bioavailable
Fulvic Acid is being researched as an alternative or support to invasive, toxic medications for chronic illnesses such as
- Viral infections
- Various cancers
- Eye diseases caused by viruses, bacteria or fungi
- Ulcerous wounds, inflammation and haemorrhaging
- Skin ulcers
- Asthma and lung infections
- Chronic bronchitis
- HIV / AIDS
- Arthritis related autoimmune diseases including: lupus, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis
Taking Fulvic Acid
- Take 25ml daily in the morning (best on empty stomach) and 10-20 ml in the evening (not too late)
- The dosage can be doubled during times of stress and /or low energy
- Best taken on an empty stomach
- As it is pure, organic product that has no additives it has a bitter, acidic taste
- You can dilute it in water* or mix it with natural honey or pure fresh fruit juice to improve the taste
*Do not use chlorinated water when you take fulvic acid as it doesnt react well to chlorine. Be sure to use filtered or spring water
- You may experience detox symptoms when you first begin to take Fulvic Acid as your body begins to cleanse itself of built-up toxins
- Detox symptoms are mild flu-like symptoms such as mild headache, mild diarrhoea (or constipation), mild joint aches and tiredness
- Deotx reactions should last a few days to a week and indicate healing
- Half the dose until symptoms disappear, then build back up to the normal dose
Store in a cool dry place, at temperature below 25C, avoid direct sunlight.
Fulvic acid is stable at lower and higher temperatures but, as a precaution, once the seal on the bottle of FulvicForce fulvic acid is removed, the product should be refrigerated.
Keep out of reach of children
- If you are on chronic medication, speak to your physician about taking Fulvic Acid
- As a precautionary measure, pregnant or lactating women are not advised to take fulvic acid
- No medicinal claims are made
Fulvic Acid, plant-derived minerals and trace elements, water.
Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and other elements in trace quantities
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product13/12/2020, By SaraNot sure yet16/09/2020, By VeganschmeganWhew this is pretty vile...but so worth shooting it down! I can feel my brain fog clearing and energy levels increasing straight after consuming. Pretty powerful stuff09/08/2020, By TamaraWhen I first tried this fulvic acid I found the taste very strong and unpleasant but not unbearable. What is interesting is that I now find it really enjoyable when I take it in water first thing in the morning! From the first drink the after effect for me was a refreshed and very balanced feeling. I have also given it to my children a few times with excellent results. Great way to sort out a mysterious tummy ailment not directly linked to an obvious cause. I use smaller doses than recommended - more like 2ml. This product has been part of my slow detox plan and the effect has been recovery from knee pain not due to injury. I'm able to run now without pain and two months ago I had severe pain.01/06/2020, By TalentCooling acid10/04/2020, By CallyUsing this with meals as a detox aid and although the taste is quite something, it is definitely working. My kids would not be tempted though23/07/2019, By LAYou can feel the difference immediately.
Energy levels and mental clarity are wonderful.
Taste is also no problem if mixed into a fruit smoothie11/03/2019, By AjaxThis is a powerful product - benefits are substantial and other brands are pretty inferior18/10/2018, By sheilaI used this product only onesI suffered so many ailments in my life, I tried fulvic force, I must say and cured almost everything, candida, mouth ulcers, to mention the few, I will be happy if this can be available in 1l.27/04/2018, By TheoI suffered so many ailments in my life, I tried fulvic force, I must say and cured almost everything, candida, mouth ulcers, to mention the few, I will be happy if this can be available in 1l.06/10/2017, By ChristaI was taking Fulvic Force while getting chemotherapy. I found it an excellent immune support supplement as I did not get any colds or flu while on chemotherapy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.