- Oil-free, mess-free & fuss-free cooking
- Quick & easy to use
- Combines infrared heat, convection and conduction
- Suitable for a wide variety of meals & snacks
- Great for those looking to reduce fats & oils in their daily diet
- Cook, bake, fry, grill or steam using air instead of oil
- Retains the nutritional value of the food
- No preheating required
- Fully portable
The basic FryAir package includes:
- The FryAir air fryer oven
- Tongs, for lifting hot food out of the FryAir
- Baking cage, ideal for French fries, wedges, roasted root vegetables, prawns or any foods that require constant turning
- Adjustable rack, can be used in high or low position depending on how close you need the food to be to the heat source
- Rotisserie set, for roasting your favourite meats evenly by rotisserie
Place your food (fresh or frozen) into the FryAir oven, set the timer & press Start. It’s that simple!
Here are a few great ways to use your FryAir oven:
- Steamed vegetables: Set the timer to 5-8 minutes to steam vegetables at 200° using the high rack.
- Pizza: Set the timer to 15-20 minutes, cook at 200° using the high rack.
- Steak: Set the timer to 12-16 minutes to cook steak at 190° using the high rack.
- Chicken wings: Cook for 15-20 minutes at 200° using the baking cage/High rack & the baking tray.
- Steamed fish: Set the timer to 15-20 minutes, cook at 230° using the high rack and steamer.
- French fries: Cook fries for 20-25 minutes at 230° using the baking cage.
- Roast chicken: Set the timer to 25-30 minutes, cook at 200° using the fork or low rack.
Warranty: 1 year
Power consumption: 1200-1400W
Temperature range: 130-230°C
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.