Please Note: This product will be arrive on your chosen delivery date, it is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately to the rest of your order.
How to get weekly fresh produce at Faithful to Nature?
- Select the appropriate farm region from the drop down menu above.
- Add your selection of Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choice to your basket.
- Confirm your order for the appropriate delivery time (see Order & Delivery Times below).
- Your fresh produce box will be delivered directly to your doorstep!
Order & Delivery Times:
Cape Town :
- Confirm your order and pay by midnight Monday - Receive your fresh delivery by 5pm Wednesday.
*Read here about how our new fresh offering works!
Special Notice - This offer is only available for Faithful to Nature customers in the map areas highlighted below:
Assortment of vegetables:
- Farm fresh produce from the field to your home
- Grocer’s choice selection
- Ideal for singles or those living alone
- Plant-based ingredients for breakfasts, lunches, suppers, snacks and desserts
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choices because there’s no better way to ensure your overall well being than with a balanced and varied diet. The fresher the better! Your body will thank you for swapping out that bag of crisps with a ripe apple or switching to butternut for a night instead of instant noodles.
Tips for Cleaning Fresh Produce:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap before and after preparing fresh produce.
- If damage or bruising occurs before eating or handling, cut away the damaged or bruised areas before preparing or eating.
- Rinse produce before you peel it, so dirt isn't transferred from the knife onto the fruit or vegetable.
- Gently rub produce while holding under clean running water.
- Store all fresh produce in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate to maximise shelf life.
- Discard food scraps in your home bokashi composting bins.
Specifications: Variety Box
- Includes: A seasonally available selection of whole, fresh produce.
- Note: As a seasonally available selection, the produce you receive will differ from that which pictured above.
- Contents: Subject to seasonal availability and in varying proportions. Our Grocer reserves the right to substitute any of the listed produce based on that which is seasonally available (eg. grapes for cherries, or butternut for gem squash).
- Vegetables: Spring Onions (100 g) and/or, Pillow Pack (100 g) and/or, Parsley (20 g) and/or, Rocket (40 g) and/or, 1 x Cucumber and/or, 1 x Head of Broccoli or Cauliflower and/or, 1 x Butternut, Potatoes (500 g) and/or, Onions (300 g) and/or, Tomatoes (500 g) and/or, Carrots (500 g) and/or, Beetroot (500 g), 1 x Garlic Clove and/or, 1 x Green Pepper and/or, 1 x Red Pepper and/or, 1 x Yellow Pepper and/or, 1 x Avocado and/or, White Mushrooms (250 g).
Allergens: May contain traces of wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Corrugated cardboard (staple-free), recyclable plastic liner to preserve freshness.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
11 out of 12 people would recommend this product23/10/2020, By BronwynReally amazing selection10/10/2020, By GenevieveFresh produce at the click of a button! Such an amazing service20/06/2020, By BrittanyGreat value for money and delicious, fresh veggies that last very well. I have ordered veggie boxes from various companies and this is my favourite so far purely for the selection and quality of the veg.09/06/2020, By LindaGreat selection of fresh vegetables, prompt delivery, just in time for some soup before the cold front hits us! Thank you Faithful to Nature.31/05/2020, By LeireThe veggies are usually good quality and good quantity. Good price. Although it would be nice to know what is coming when you buy so you can plan your meals and other shopping.
I agree with previous review about the packaging. Some of the packaging (for example the mushrooms) come in non-recyclable plastic and the cardboard has lot of unnecessary printing which is not good for recycling22/05/2020, By BronwenAll good fresh produce, and the variety makes it interesting to open. No regrets buying it, the price may be a bit higher than all the same stuff in the shops though.08/05/2020, By RisaAwesome service26/04/2020, By MariskaGreat selection of veggies! More than enough for two people for a week!23/04/2020, By BruceThe produce is nice. Some of it is packaged like it was bought from checkers and others just in plastic. The box is made specially for this as well with A LOT of ink used in the printing.
If the produce was truly from local farmers and faithful to nature it would not be in the same plastic packaging as checkers. The box would also be recycled not wastefully printed.20/04/2020, By LucyI was pretty happy with my first order, so I've ordered again.
Nice range of items!
A couple items got a little squashed, but were still mostly useable. I had to throw some of the beetroots away unfortunately because they weren't edible when I received them.
The carrots, butternut and cucumber were some of the biggest I've ever seen :D
All things considered, I still think it's totally worth getting :)20/04/2020, By JanetI am very happy with the quantity and quality of veggies I received! Would prefer less plastic, but I also understand that it's sometimes challenging. Well done for offering this as a product/service!! Will definitely order again.16/04/2020, By CThe amout and variety of stuff in this box is amazing. I totally recommend it. :-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.