Please Note: This product will be arrive on your chosen delivery date, it is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately to the rest of your order.
How to get weekly fresh produce at Faithful to Nature?
- Select the appropriate farm region from the drop down menu above.
- Add your selection of Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choice to your basket.
- Confirm your order for the appropriate delivery time (see Order & Delivery Times below).
- Your fresh produce box will be delivered directly to your doorstep!
Order & Delivery Times:
- Confirm your order and pay by midnight Monday - Receive your fresh delivery by 5pm Wednesday.
*Read here about how our new fresh offering works!
Special Notice - This offer is only available for Faithful to Nature customers in the map areas highlighted below:
- Assortment of fruits and vegetables
- Farm fresh produce from the field to your home
- Grocer’s choice selection
- Perfect for couples and flat mates
- Plant-based ingredients for breakfasts, lunches, suppers, snacks and desserts
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choices because there’s no better way to ensure your overall well being than with a balanced and varied diet. The fresher the better! Your body will thank you for swapping out that bag of crisps with a ripe apple or switching to butternut for a night instead of instant noodles.
Tips for Cleaning Fresh Produce:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap before and after preparing fresh produce.
- If damage or bruising occurs before eating or handling, cut away the damaged or bruised areas before preparing or eating.
- Rinse produce before you peel it, so dirt isn't transferred from the knife onto the fruit or vegetable.
- Gently rub produce while holding under clean running water.
- Store all fresh produce in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate to maximise shelf life.
- Discard food scraps in your home bokashi composting bins.
Specifications: Variety Box
- Includes: A seasonally available selection of whole, fresh produce.
- Note: As a seasonally available selection, the produce you receive will differ from that which pictured above.
- Contents: Subject to seasonal availability and in varying proportions. Our Grocer reserves the right to substitute any of the listed produce based on that which is seasonally available (eg. grapes for cherries, or butternut for gem squash).
- Fruit: 1 x Sweet Melon, 5 x Apples and/or, Bananas (1 kg) and/or, Grapes (500 g) and/or, 4 x Lemons and/or, 4 x Oranges and/or, 1 x Pineapple.
- Vegetables: Spring Onions (100 g) and/or, Pillow Pack (2 x 100 g) and/or, Parsley (20 g) and/or, Rocket (40 g) and/or, 1 x Cucumber and/or, 1 x Head of Broccoli or Cauliflower and/or, 1 x Butternut, Potatoes (1 kg) and/or, Onions (500 g) and/or, Tomatoes (500 g) and/or, Cocktail Tomatoes (500 g) and/or, Carrots (500 g) and/or, 1 x Garlic Clove and/or, 1 x Green Pepper and/or, 1 x Red Pepper and/or, 1 x Yellow Pepper and/or, 1 x Avocado and/or, White Mushrooms (250 g).
Allergens: May contain traces of wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Corrugated cardboard (staple-free), recyclable plastic liner to preserve freshness.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
18 out of 25 people would recommend this product29/07/2020, By SamI’ve bought this twice, the first time I was delightfully surprised by the variety and volume which kept just over a week. This time I got a sorry batch of veggies that left me feeling ripped off! The convenience is great but quality and volume is inconsistent.Felt as if the order was good value for money and fresh - sorry to see it is no longer happening in the Jhburg area29/06/2020, By SueThis was such a convenient way to receive my fresh fruit and veg order. Enjoyed seeing what had come and using it.23/06/2020, By CathrynI have never been this excited for fresh fruit and vegetables. Great quality and good, large selection and it's lasting us well! It's convenient and well-priced for what we got. Definitely going to become a regular order for us.22/06/2020, By AnAmazing21/06/2020, By BethLove how fresh the produce is, and it lasts so well. The fruit and veg box for 2 is enough for us as a family of 4 with two kids under 10. Also love the fact that the majority is packaging free, and it's good to be challenged to cook veg that I might never have bought before. We've loved it. I hope it continues after lock down ends.13/06/2020, By Leigh-AnneI love getting my fruit and veg box! The quality and variety of the produce is great and worth the price. And the amount is very generous. It keeps my family going for nearly 2 weeks.
31/05/2020, By CarlaWas delivered early and the produce was so fresh and excellent quality. Definitely value for money.22/05/2020, By BronwenAll good fresh produce, and the variety makes it interesting to open. No regrets buying it.15/05/2020, By EasyeBought this as a gift for family in Johannesburg, the quality is excellent and a decent amount of produce for what I paid for.11/05/2020, By HeatherThis was a great box with lots of fruit and veg. A nice variety of veg and fruit08/05/2020, By PamAwesome service04/05/2020, By LeighI'm pleased with the variety - salad ingredients (salad leaves, rocket, tomatoes, cucumber, rocket, spring onion), mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic, root veg (potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes), gem squash/butternut, parsley, oranges, lemons, naartjies, bananas, apples, kiwis, melon. The box lasts us 2 weeks.04/05/2020, By BradleyI was disappointed with the value for money of this product. Comparing the items that were included in the box with what it would have cost me to get these directly from a fruit and veg grocer, I am convinced I could have bought a whole lot more than I received.
I was also disappointed with the condition of some of the items. If I had had the opportunity to select the items myself, i would not have selected some of the specific fruits and veg that were included in the box that I received.02/05/2020, By BonnieAmazing fresh . Good quality fruit01/05/2020, By YolandaI was really disappointed at the quality of the fruit and vegetables. A lot of it was overripe or already going off.29/04/2020, By MelThe quality of the products are good. I did not receive much fruit in the box was expecting a bit more. All in all the box is a bit overpriced for the quantity but good quality fruit and veg.29/04/2020, By KatherineThe promo for this product read local produce from local farmers. The 1.2 kg of bananas in my 14.5kg box were from Equador. 6 days later the bananas are still green and bruised. I feel ripped off. Apart from that, I wish there was more veg and less fruit in the box. The rest of the produce were good quality but not good value.
22/04/2020, By BrettOverpriced for the quality delivery, and only received half the delivery.
Bad quality bananas, kiwis, and apples.22/04/2020, By CandiceFreshest fruit and veg: the taste of the cherry tomatoes blew me away they were so sweet. The variety was great and the amounts of each beg and fruit were perfect for me and my son22/04/2020, By Sarah JaneI often have to up-size my orders for fruit and veg boxes from other providers, but this is more than enough good quality product for a week for 2 people. Sure, you get things that you might not normally purchase but that creates the fun challenge of trying new recipes!21/04/2020, By BastianGreat variety of fruit and veg, all clean, fresh.
Delivery went perfectly fine.
All good.20/04/2020, By FaraLove the selection and the grade. Well done, highly recommended.16/04/2020, By SamanthaPurchased a box of these fruit and vegetables and I was pleasantly surprised! All produce was fresh and clean. There was also more produce in the box than anticipated! Lots of variety and not too much of each product.16/04/2020, By BThe amout and variety of stuff in this box is amazing. I totally recommend it. :-)15/04/2020, By DianePoor, poor quality overall. Over ripe bananas and tomatoes, old potatoes, sub-standard nartjies, 3 measly onions, six measly potatoes but a 1.5 kg butternut, a 750 gram cucumber and an 820 gram Eggplant! Over priced.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.