Please Note: This product will be arrive on your chosen delivery date, it is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately to the rest of your order.
How to get weekly fresh produce at Faithful to Nature?
- Select the appropriate farm region from the drop down menu above.
- Add your selection of Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choice to your basket.
- Confirm your order for the appropriate delivery time (see Order & Delivery Times below).
- Your fresh produce box will be delivered directly to your doorstep!
Order & Delivery Times:
- Confirm your order and pay by midnight Monday - Receive your fresh delivery by 5pm Wednesday.
*Read here about how our new fresh offering works!
Special Notice - This offer is only available for Faithful to Nature customers in the map areas highlighted below:
- Assortment of fruits
- Farm fresh produce from the field to your home
- Grocer’s choice selection
- Perfect for couples and flat mates
- Plant-based ingredients for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and desserts
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choices because there’s no better way to ensure your overall well being than with a balanced and varied diet. The fresher the better! Your body will thank you for swapping out that bag of crisps with a ripe apple or switching to butternut for a night instead of instant noodles.
Tips for Cleaning Fresh Produce:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap before and after preparing fresh produce.
- If damage or bruising occurs before eating or handling, cut away the damaged or bruised areas before preparing or eating.
- Rinse produce before you peel it, so dirt isn't transferred from the knife onto the fruit or vegetable.
- Gently rub produce while holding under clean running water.
- Store all fresh produce in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate to maximise shelf life.
- Discard food scraps in your home bokashi composting bins.
Specifications: Variety Box
- Includes: A seasonally available selection of whole, fresh produce.
- Note: As a seasonally available selection, the produce you receive will differ from that which pictured above.
Contents: Subject to seasonal availability and in varying proportions. Our Grocer reserves the right to substitute any of the listed produce based on that which is seasonally available (eg. grapes for cherries, or butternut for gem squash).
- Fruit: 1 x Sweet Melon and/or, 5 x Apples and/or, Bananas (1 kg) and/or, 2 x Granadilla and/or, 2 x Grapefruits and/or, Grapes (500 g) and/or, 4 x Lemons and/or, 1 x Mango and/or, 4 x Oranges and/or, 1 x Pineapple.
Allergens: May contain traces of wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Corrugated cardboard (staple-free), recyclable plastic liner to preserve freshness.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By AltaGreat assortment of fruit23/10/2020, By TraceyAmazing selection, great variety and so fresh09/08/2020, By AltaWe've been ordering this for some time now. Love the variety and freshness. Can't imagine going back to shop bought fruit.18/06/2020, By LeahWe appreciate the variety of fruit & that its delivered to our home. The 2 delivery days a week is great to be able to do it more or less often as needed. Some fruits aren't our favourite but we also get the upshot of fruits we wouldn't usually buy & do enjoy. Very good option with a juicer in the house too : )22/05/2020, By BronwenAll good fresh produce, and the variety makes it interesting to open. No regrets buying it08/05/2020, By AndreaJust the absolute best thing to get a weekly box of locally grown, package free goodness, especially during such tricky times. My kitchen and my heart are endlessly grateful.08/05/2020, By DelphAwesome service08/05/2020, By ElderFruity days every day22/04/2020, By PonySome of the fruit was slightly overripe and needed eating on the day, but it was overall good.16/04/2020, By CThe amout and variety of stuff in this box is amazing. I totally recommend it. :-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.