- Onion seeds
- Small bulbs, good for pickling
- Seeds are not chemically treated
- From Italy's oldest family-owned seed company
- Franchi specialises in predominantly open-pollinated heirloom seed varieties
- Traditional Italian produce with high germination rates
- Planting Seasons: Spring/Summer/Autumn (Full Sun)
- Harvest: 16 – 24 weeks
- Store packaged seeds in a cool dry place until you are ready to plant.
- Approx. 700 seeds
- Onion Barletta Seeds.
- Hermetically Sealed Plasticated Paper Packet with Internal Foil Sachet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Italy.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/11/2020, By MbGb
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.