- Natural CBD muscle rub
- Contains 300mg of pure CBD isolate with a blend of botanicals
- Supports workout recovery
- Combats inflammation
- Helps to ease sore, stiff muscles
- Includes menthol, which has a cooling effect
- Absorbs quickly & easily
- Also suitable for dry or irritated skin
- CO2 extracted for maximum benefit
- Pesticide-free & herbicide-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Massage a small amount of muscle rub into affected areas for targeted, fast-acting relief.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- CBD Isolate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Needle) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the UK using hemp sourced from Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product05/12/2020, By GabbyReally helped with my lower back pain! Love it!07/10/2020, By NatashaI bought this product for me dad who is struggling with gout. Within a week he says that the swelling has somewhat subsided and the dark veins in his foot are returning to normal. He's not one to try "alternative" medications or products but he's very happy with the results so far20/08/2020, By DuanéWonderful product, no complaints so far.14/07/2020, By NivanBest in SA by far, so glad it's finally here. Thank you FTN!14/07/2020, By AbbyGreat product, the menthol and CBD have a have a really great soothing effect. I use it for stiffness and sore joints and has been amazing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.