- 300 mg CBD isolate
- Held in a convenient spray bottle
- 1.25 mg of CBD per spray
- Medium strength
- THC free: Non-psychoactive
- Third-party lab tested
- Co2 extraction method
- Palm oil-free
- Free from alcohol
- Free from additives
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
The benefits of CBD include:
- May help to relieve minor aches, pain & inflammation
- Eases feelings of anxiety & stress
- Can enhance sleep & relaxation
- Improving focus and mental clarity
- Shake it well before use.
- Adults: Add up to 20 mg of CBD under your tongue.
- Spray under your tongue and leave for 60 seconds before swallowing to achieve the best results.
- The recommended starting dose is 5 mg (4 sprays) twice a day. If this dose is well tolerated after a minimum of five days of treatment, the dose may be increased to 10 mg (8 sprays) twice a day. The dosage should also be based on good tolerability of the current dose and may be considered after a minimum of five days of treatment at that dose level. Do not exceed the recommended maximum daily dose of 20 mg 16) sprays.
- Directions for use on packaging and insert.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
- Store in a cool (<25C), dry, dark place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- CBD Per Bottle: 300 mg.
- Serving Size: 0.12ml per spray, 1.25mg of CBD per spray
- Approximately 240 sprays per bottle
- Bottled in recyclable amber glass & held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/03/2022, By JohnReally affordable, high quality CBD. I have loved it! I use mine in the mornings before getting started with my day.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.