- Travel Size Nasal Inhaler to easily slip into your pocket or handbag, no matter where in the world you are
- Revitalizing blend of Basil, Black pepper, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Vetivert to reach your optimal energy
- Use to aid studying or increase alertness and energy
- Unscrew and remove the cap.
- Position inhaler tip 1-2 cm below your nose (don’t insert into the nostril).
- Block one nostril and inhale deeply and slowly to a count of 5. Slowly is important.
- Hold your breath for another count of 5.
- Exhale slowly.
- Repeat 2-3 times on each nostril.
- Replace and secure the cap.
- You can repeat the whole process every hour, as needed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Basil, Black pepper, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Vetivert
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product02/05/2020, By ThaveshneeGood product17/01/2019, By StephanieFirst looking at the ingredients I got a bit nervous but now I can happily say they work (strangely!). Love the smell. Not sure if it works for concentration but I like to think ti does. If anything it helps with a bit of a blocked nose!04/10/2018, By Alida (Gauteng)My son has used the Study Buddy during the June exams and he loved it! It really made a difference with his ability to concentrate and studying.13/09/2018, By GI love the smell of this product but it didn't help me study better. It helped enhance all of my senses though. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to enhance their senses.07/09/2018, By ElmoThis product smells nice and makes me feel nice, I can't say it actually helps with consentration however.24/07/2018, By LaurenI enjoy the smell and definitely clears the mind, just not for very long unfortunately.19/05/2018, By SadieI don't feel like this really helps much. It only helped a bit the first time I inhaled it, so I think it was probably a placebo effect. The strong smell does kind of jolt me awake when I inhale, but it doesn't give me prolonged focus.07/04/2018, By ClaireI got this for my 17 year old son to help him get through his studies and he’s quite the sceptic when it comes to this kind of “natural” stuff and he says it has really helped him and thanked me for getting it!!! I say no more05/02/2018, By JazziHelped me concentrate on getting a study project finished when I was very tired.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.