- Travel Size Nasal Inhaler to easily slip into your pocket or handbag, no matter where in the world you are
- Revitalizing blend of naturally therapeutic Clove bud, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Ravintsara, Oreganum, Myrtle, Bay leaf, and Tea tree essential oils
- Use to build immunity, ward off the flu or common cold, and soothe systems like a stuffy nose
- Unscrew and remove the cap.
- Position inhaler tip 1-2 cm below your nose (don’t insert into the nostril).
- Block one nostril and inhale deeply and slowly to a count of 5. Slowly is important.
- Hold your breath for another count of 5.
- Exhale slowly.
- Repeat 2-3 times on each nostril.
- Replace and secure the cap.
- You can repeat the whole process every hour, as needed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Clove bud, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Ravintsara, Oreganum, Myrtle, Bay leaf, Tea tree
14 out of 16 people would recommend this product18/06/2020, By SamBeen using this inhaler and the Stress Busta one throughout lockdown to keep my chest and mind supported.08/06/2020, By MNot very effective.08/05/2020, By B GideonI had to add my own YL RC & Peppermint essential oils because it was quite weak for me and didn't do anything for my nasal passages at all.15/03/2020, By KateBeen using it together with the Stress Busta one while I've got a fluey cough and feeling anxious about Corona virus news. Definitely helping me cope better with both conditions! Better stock up before they run out like hand sanitiser products are doing.15/03/2020, By GrasshopperMy neighbor had this cough she couldn't get over for weeks. I gave her Flu Phyta and within two days she was so much better. I now have flu...no not coronavirus and it is so relieving12/01/2020, By BeatriceDoesn't really open the nasal passages if the nose is very blocked. Great smell though.29/07/2019, By GabrieleIt's nice that it's a natural alternative, but I found it very weak if I compare it to something like a vicks product.09/06/2019, By SamI am often in crowded conferences with many people coughing and sneezing. Using the Flu Phyta inhaler has really helped protect me from their airborne bugs!04/10/2018, By KayI've traveled extensively by air to five continents over past 5 weeks and usually develop respiratory problems from all the aircraft bugs, but since using this inhaler I've not been sick once. Definitely never traveling without it ever again!!26/09/2018, By MarindaNice calming smell. Not strong on the nose. Much better product than the normal inhalers.27/07/2018, By JewelMy whole family has one now - great even when you have the flu25/07/2018, By ALove the smell. Would use this just for the smell16/07/2018, By MalissaThis is a nice thing to have on-the-go. Works quickly as well.12/03/2018, By ElisabethIt cleared my toddlers stuffy nose in a jiffy. Compact and light, easy enough to take everywhere.04/03/2018, By SibongileI am tired of using commercial nasal sprays that do more damage than good due to thier addictiveness. This is a good natural effective product05/02/2018, By ThandiOpened my nose up with the first inhalation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.