- Handmade star-shaped pumice stone
- Helps with calluses on feet and hands
- Smooths and exfoliates
- 100% plastic-free product
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Crafted by skilled South African artisans
Directions: How to use a pumice stone?
- Soak feet in warm water for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Lather feet well with your favourite natural soap before scrubbing.
- Using light pressure, rub the abrasive side of the pumice stone using circular motions across the affected area.
- Pat dry and liberally apply your favourite foot moisturiser (salve, balm, oil or lotion).
- For best results: pair your home pedicure treatment with a moisturising sock.
- Hang to air dry using the attached jute string.
- Hang in direct sunlight to prevent unwanted bacterial growth.
- Dimensions: 75 mm diameter x 30 mm thickness.*
- Nett Weight: 180 - 190 g.
*Please Note: As a natural and handmade item, the product you receive may differ slightly from that which is pictured.
- BES (Bentonite Enriched Sand) Clay, Jute String, Card Tag.
- Packed in biodegradable brown paper bags.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/09/2020, By JewelReally cute and quirky! Love it. Works super well and great quality.21/09/2020, By J OrmondBeen using these for years and so happy they're finally available on this site. The star shape fits really well in the hand.
These work so well and my feet have never been happier!21/09/2020, By BeeLove the star shape for grip, good hand size and works as a daily foot massage
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.