- Handmade paddle-shaped pumice stone
- Helps with calluses on feet and hands
- Smooths and exfoliates
- 100% plastic-free product
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Crafted by skilled South African artisans
Directions: How to use a pumice stone?
- Soak feet in warm water for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Lather feet well with your favourite natural soap before scrubbing.
- Using light pressure, rub the abrasive side of the pumice stone using circular motions across the affected area.
- Pat dry and liberally apply your favourite foot moisturiser (salve, balm, oil or lotion).
- For best results: pair your home pedicure treatment with a moisturising sock.
- Hang to air dry using the attached jute string.
- Hang in direct sunlight to prevent unwanted bacterial growth.
- Dimensions: 75 mm diameter x 30 mm thickness.*
- Nett Weight: 50g.
*Please Note: As a natural and handmade item, the product you receive may differ slightly from that which is pictured.
- BES (Bentonite Enriched Sand) Clay, Jute String, Card Tag.
- Packed in biodegradable brown paper bags.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 12 people would recommend this product11/03/2021, By JamienVery useful little scrubber, but teeny tiny! Did not read the dimensions, so my own fault. Does work well though.12/10/2020, By LaurenPerfect for exfoliating feet21/09/2020, By J OrmondBeen using these for years and so happy they're finally available on this site. This little scrubba always goes on holiday with me and is the perfect travel size!!
My feet have never been happier!23/08/2020, By NicoleDimensions: 75 mm diameter x 30 mm thickness.*
Nett Weight: 50g. - Honestly did not see this loool Please make sure you're aware of the size but works like a mini bomb23/08/2020, By CookieIt's tiny lol but works20/08/2020, By MegI should have ready the measurements and reviews because it’s really small. Lol but it’s well made and does the job. I like it, it’s cute and nice fro traveling08/08/2020, By RaynieJThis product is very small however it does the job just fine. Works well for heels.07/08/2020, By LouiseIts about as big as my heel lol but does the job ????02/08/2020, By SeetalReally tiny!! Works well though05/07/2020, By FionaBe warned, this is much smaller than you might think!25/06/2020, By CTI didn't look at the dimensions so I was expecting this to be a bit bigger but after using it for a few weeks, it fits great in the palm of your hand and easy to move over the contours of my feet16/06/2020, By VictoriaI was expecting a bigger product for the price
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.