- Naturally fermented lemon kombucha with live probiotic cultures
- Rich in antioxidants, which help to prevent free-radical damage
- Raw, and unfiltered
- No added flavours or preservatives
- Brewed in small batches in Cape Town
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, and reusable glass
- As a fermented product, this may contain a trace amount of alcohol (<0,5%).
Benefits of Kombucha:
- High in antioxidants
- Source of probiotics, which balance intestinal flora
- Natural anti-inflammatory & detoxing properties
- Includes energising B vitamins & enzymes
- A good digestive tonic
- You can drink Kombucha every day as a health tonic or energy booster, but at least once a week is recommended. If it is your first time drinking Kombucha, as with anything in life, take it slow at first.
- Enjoy as a daily health tonic or energy booster.
- Can be used as a healthy mixer in your favourite cocktail.
What’s that in my drink? Don’t fret if you see some sediment at the bottom of your bottle. Culture strands are a sign of healthy kombucha and are totally safe, and healthy to consume.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Spring water, kombucha culture, pure green tea, raw cane sugar, lemon juice
Please Note: Most of the cane sugar used in the brewing of kombucha is metabolised by the live cultures during fermentation. As such, there remains very little glycaemic sugar in Zooka’s kombucha.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/08/2019, By sleeplovegot this as a sample, perfect fizz and lemon is so refreshing. okay now i'm a kombucha fan!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.