- Naturally fermented, with live probiotic cultures
- Brewed in small batches in Cape Town
- Antioxidants help to prevent free-radical damage
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, and reusable glass
- Raw, and unfiltered
- No added flavours
- Preservative free
- May contain a trace amount of alcohol (<0,5%)
Benefits of Kombucha as a nourishing elixir:
- Boosts immune function through probiotics & antioxidants.
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties help to detox the body
- Increases energy with B vitamins, iron and enzymes
- Rich in acetic, lactic, gluconic, oxalic, malic and nucleic acids
- Improves digestion and helps create a healthier gut flora
- Assists with weight loss and joint health, aids gout
- Helps with conditions like candida and allergies
- You can drink Kombucha every day as a health tonic, but at least once a week is recommended. If it is your first time drinking Kombucha, as with anything in life, take it slow at first.
- Perfect to hydrate as you wake up, or an energy boost during that afternoon slump.
- Kombucha is a refreshing non-alcoholic drink when you’re out and about, or use it as a healthy mixer to your favourite cocktail!
- Keep refrigerated.
What’s that in my drink? Don’t fret if you see some sediment at the bottom of your bottle. Culture strands are a sign of healthy kombucha and are totally safe and healthy to consume.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Zooka Kombucha (Original; 330 ml), 1 x Zooka Kombucha Ginger (330 ml), 1 x Zooka Kombucha Lemon (330 ml).
- Zooka Kombucha Original: Raw Kombucha, Raw Cane Sugar, Special Tea Blend.
- Zooka Kombucha Ginger: Raw Kombucha Culture, Pure Green Tea, Cold-Pressed Ginger, Raw Cane Sugar, Spring Water.
- Zooka Kombucha Lemon: Raw Kombucha Culture, Pure Green Tea, Lemon Juice, Raw Cane Sugar, Spring Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.