- Measures magnitude 7.9 on the Richter Scale of deliciousness!
- 13 different superfoods per pack
- 386 mgs of omega-3 essential fatty acids per serving
- 12,8 grams of vegan protein per 100
- Certified organic at source
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Quinoa, known to the Incas as ‘the mother grain’, is actually a seed packed with complete vegan protein with all 9 essential amino acids.
- Cacao nibs are rich in magnesium to help keep your muscles functioning at peak performance.
- Maca, sometimes referred to as South American ginseng, is a nootropic root which improves energy levels and concentration.
- … and so much more!
- Shake well before use as contents may settle.
- Add just 1 tablespoon (15 g) to supercharge your breakfast.
- Supercharge your breakfast, or smoothie bowl.
- Power up your smoothies, and yoghurt.
- Sprinkle onto ice-cream, or gelato for added texture, and nutrition.
- Elevate your snack game, and eat on-the-go!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight before and after opening.
- Reseal after opening.
- Available In: 150 g
- Organic Cacao Coconut Chips (21%)*, Organic Hemp Seeds (20%)*, Organic Chocolate Quinoa Pops (18%)*, Organic Purple Corn Flakes*, Organic Yacon Cacao Nibs (15%)*, Organic Chia Seeds*, Organic Roasted Buckwheat*, Organic Goji Berries (11%)*, Organic Pumpkin Seeds*, Organic Lucuma*, Organic Maca*.
- *Certified Organic at Source.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (15 g)
- Energy (kJ) 1973 290
- Protein (g) 12,8 1,9
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 49,8 7,5
- Of which total sugar (g) 20,6 3,1
- Total Fat (g) 23,3 3,5
- Of which saturated fat (g) 10,8 1,6
- Dietary Fibre (g) 15,9 2,4
- Sodium (mg) 119 18
Allergens: This product is packed in a factory where tree nuts, sesame, and peanuts are handled.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product10/01/2019, By CarolineThis is a nutritionally great addition to a breakfast or smoothie, but it seems quite expensive for the quantity. To reduce costs and throw-away packaging, I will rather buy and mix the ingredients myself.09/01/2019, By SianVery delicious and a healthy snack for chocolate lovers. It's great to sprinkle over yoghurt or to have as a snack. I thought it was pricey, but it's filled with ingredients that are usually expensive, so it's definitely worth it.06/12/2018, By JessicaThis is a great sugar substitute. I love adding a tablespoon into my smoothies. I do find I need to blend it to incorporate it well into the liquids - adding it to nut milks and stirring can sometimes leave it a bit "clumpy". I love that it has so many health benefits04/12/2018, By JessI love the new Wazoogles Breakfast bombs, its so addictive i finished one packet in two days, super tasty!04/12/2018, By GillI love that Wazoogles is spreading their products range out. These are great for an on the go snack, or to add to your breakfast.04/12/2018, By NicoleA really unique and tasty product. My kiddo loves this one too! Full of flavor and textures. Great also for on the go as a snack.03/12/2018, By RebeccaThis is delicious! I tried a small pack just as a tester and now I want to order it by the kg, in every available flavour!03/12/2018, By KathrynMy favourite Wazoogle product... Each tiny piece is a new experience... Now my favourite dry snack...30/11/2018, By MariThe only difficulty is to not eat the whole bag like chips! Delicious (as chips) or over smoothie bowls, oats, etc.25/11/2018, By SamAbsolutely delicious! I love all the Wazoogle products but this has to be my favorite! Wishing I had bought a second packet... finished this the same day it arrived.23/11/2018, By CInziayummy!21/11/2018, By Maaliyah OrrieSooooo yum20/11/2018, By GabbyI think my tongue just melted off my face. these are seriously good, wow. chocolatly, crunchy... magic. had it with coconut yoghurt today, those choccy coconut flakes though. seriously. yum.20/11/2018, By SamTasty, delicious and healthy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.