- “Share the Love” kombucha bundle
- 1L Theonista Pomegranate & Rooibos
- 1L Theonista Ginger & Rooibos
- Great for entertainers hosting guests for summer holidays
- A healthy, non-alcoholic alternative to wine at festive dinner parties
- A low-sugar alternative to fizzy sodas
Benefits of kombucha:
- Improves energy levels
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Rich in enzymes that boost your metabolism
- Improves digestion
- Promotes detoxification & supports healthy liver function
- A rich source of B vitamins, which promote healthy skin, hair & nails
- Delicious & refreshing
A note on sugar:
- Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sugar-laden sodas and sports drinks.
- Sugar is an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, as it feeds the SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast).
- During fermentation, the SCOBY “digests” the sugar.
- By the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
- Theonista kombucha is made using raw, unrefined evaporated cane juice.
- Keep refrigerated; best served chilled.
- Bottled in BPA-free plastic; please reuse, repurpose or recycle.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its high potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
- 2 x 1 Litres
- Raw kombucha (purified water, organic rooibos, unbleached cane sugar, kombucha culture), unsweetened pomegranate concentrate (2%), organic hibiscus
- Raw kombucha (purified water, organic rooibos, unbleached cane sugar, kombucha culture), fresh ginger juice (1.5%)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.