- Savoury BBQ broad bean snack
- High in protein & fibre
- Made with natural Ingredients
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Loaded with flavour
Why do we love this product?
- We love Hearty Harvest products because they allow South Africans to enjoy a variety of satisfying snacks, without the nasties commonly found in ordinary supermarket snacks.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Broad Beans, Palm Oil (RSPO Certified), Corn Starch, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, BBQ Powder (Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extract, Flavour, Onion Powder, Garlic powder, Tomato Powder, Chilli Powder, Corn Starch, Spices, Citric Acid, Paprika Red), Salt, Soybean Oil
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soya and sesame seed.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (calories): 469
- Protein (g): 11.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 53.2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 11.7
- Total Fat (g): 23.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 11.3
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.1
- Sodium (mg): 592
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product08/06/2021, By JanineLove the BBQ beans! A perfect alternative when you’re dieting and craving something with some BBQ flavor ????02/10/2020, By EricaIt's really yummy, a lovely snack and healthy. My only thing was that I found it to be over-spiced, but that's my bad for not reading the description properly.25/08/2020, By TaLove01/08/2020, By FantasyWow17/07/2020, By BernadetteTo my surprise these were soooo delicious. Definitely ordering more14/07/2020, By amandaONE word Delicious07/05/2020, By LeighSurprisingly (because I wouldn't usually choose a BBQ flavoured snack) tasty and crunchy.05/05/2020, By TinaDelicious and crunchy27/04/2020, By AdeneYum - great taste and texture
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.