- Delicious plant-based protein bar
- 19 grams of protein per cookie
- 16 grams of carbohydrate per cookie
- Support healthy gut microbiome with prebiotic fibre
- No artificial emulsifiers
- No artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love PSN Lifestyle Vegan Protein Cookie - Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip because of the specially selected plant-protein blend. It combines pea and rice protein concentrates to deliver a more robust amino acid profile. Rice protein is high in cysteine and methionine but low in lysine, whereas pea protein is lysine rich.
- Enjoy as a snack on-the-go and at home, or as a protein supplement to replenish glycogen reserves and take full advantage of the 30 minute post-workout metabolic window.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 70 g.
- Peanuts (31%), Plant Protein Blend (Pea Protein Concentrate, Rice Protein Concentrate), Sorbitol, Isomaltooligosaccharide Prebiotic Fibre Syrup, Golden Syrup, Cocoa Nibs (4%), Xanthan Gum, Flavours, Salt, Baking Powder, Sucralose, Sorbic Acid.
Allergens: Peanuts. Made in a facility which handles peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, gluten and sesame seed.
- Silver foil wrapper.
- Please dispose of mindfully using an eco-brick.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
12 out of 14 people would recommend this product02/03/2021, By JodieThe price though...28/01/2021, By NaomiThis 1 cookie is very dense with a mild chickpea aftertaste and I really don't like chickpea flour it makes a paste in your mouth. I got one to try but I think I think I'm good now, wont get it again14/01/2021, By MichaDefinitely one of my favourite protein-packed snacks! An absolute delicacy, even if it’s incredibly filling! I am always incredibly satisfied with this product!30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product26/10/2020, By AlexandraDelicious!20/10/2020, By TanjaYum11/10/2020, By MurendeniIt’s not good value for money. There was one cookie, which makes it the most expensive cookie. And the cookie tasted like bad dough11/10/2020, By AnnikaI was very impressed with this.09/10/2020, By BelindaGreat way to satisfy sweet cravings and maintain health goals11/08/2020, By JoanneYUM YUM YUM!07/08/2020, By KirstenQuite dense and heavy but the taste was alright03/08/2020, By ChristyThis is my favorite meal on-the-go!!! High quality super-foods and it tastes great as well!!!30/07/2020, By CandiceAwesome tasting cookie! I enjoyed the protein choc chips, an unexpected surprise. I Feel full and satisfied after eating and have no side effects. My Kids are also crazy about them.06/05/2020, By AlexTastes good and packed with protein
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.