- Fermented superfood snack sticks
- With kimchi, baobab fruit & nori
- Enriched with probiotics & Ormus minerals
- A satisfying savoury snack
- Air-dried at low temperatures
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Did You Know? Earthshine kimchi is made in earthenware crockpots, using traditional wild fermentation methods to give it excellent natural flavour and nutritional value.
- Activated Sunflower Seeds*, Kimchi (White Cabbage, Chilli*, Garlic*, Ginger*, Kalahari Salt, Ormus Minerals) (18%), Lemon Juice, Activated Pumpkin Seeds, Cashew Nuts (Tree Nuts), Baobab Fruit* (2%), Kalahari Salt, Nori (1%), Kelp, Paprika*, Cayenne Pepper* (1%), Ormus Minerals (<1%), Probiotics (<1%).
Allergens: Tree nuts
Nutritional Information (per 30g serving):
- Energy: 750kJ
- Protein: 6.5g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 6.9g
- of which total Sugar: 1.2g
- Total fat: 13.4g
- of which saturated fat: 1.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 7.9g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Dietary fibre: 3.5g
- Total sodium: 396mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product07/07/2021, By AdamI have mixed feelings about this product. Though they taste fine, I'm not a fan of the textures, and I didn't really enjoy each bite, but after my first stick was finished I automatically went for another one. And then the pack was empty and my family was upset because they wanted more too, in spite of their clear lack of enthusiasm when they tried it.
I guess we might buy them again.03/06/2021, By NeoDidn't enjoy it at all. Probably should have know I wouldn't enjoy it as not a fan of seaweed. The spices tasted different in a way I didn't enjoy.30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Gemmagreat product24/08/2020, By CandiceNice snack, especially if you like the savoury flavours of sea weed and spice. It isn't something that I would rush to get again but I did enjoy it. I would be keen to try some of their other flavours.23/06/2020, By Janet MariéAn unusual flavour, but I enjoyed it. A pleasant, not too spicy snack. It looks like droëwors, but doesn't taste similar at all.15/06/2020, By LeighNot as good as the Vegan Droëwors, my fav of the Earthshine veggie sticks25/05/2020, By CarlaSpicy, crunchy and a delicious savoury plant-based snack!05/05/2020, By LeighThese are best enjoyed sprinkled over a salad to add some additional nutrition, crunch and flavor.04/05/2020, By ElderDid not enjoy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.