- White Cheddar flavoured corn puffs with quinoa and kale
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Enjoy as a delicious snack at any time of the day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Maize (54%), Rapeseed Oil, White Cheddar Seasoning (11%) (Rice Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring), Quinoa (3%), Kale (2%).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2154
- Fat (g): 28
- of which Saturates (g): 2,3
- Carbohydrate (g): 59,7
- of which Sugars (g): 1,3
- Fibre (g): 2,4
- Protein (g): 5,8
- Salt (g): 1,4
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product26/03/2021, By FaariaPersonally not a fan, but a very good snack for sure15/11/2020, By NalediK30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product10/10/2020, By TazzThese are slightly addictive. They are so good18/09/2020, By GinaSo delicious that it can be a problem for me. I can't stop once I start eating these, they are too good! PS. don't be fooled by the word Kale - these are some of the yummiest chips I have ever had!16/08/2020, By CarlaMy gluten intolerant son loves it01/08/2020, By FantasySo nice16/05/2020, By AnnamareThese chips have Maltodextrin in which was not included on ingredients on website.
It is written on ingredients on the bag.12/05/2020, By Nokwandalove05/05/2020, By TiaWhat a fabulous packet of healthy chips26/04/2020, By AGood things come to those who eat these puffs.24/04/2020, By SueTasty snack!07/04/2020, By ChelseaThis is so good!! I love puffs and this is a great alternative28/03/2020, By LeighYum, I enjoyed these a lot. Flavoursome, crisp and crunchy, and guilt-free.06/03/2020, By AriaAmazing flavour26/02/2020, By JiaVegan CHEESE. Insert crying face emoji.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.