- Sour Cream & Chives flavoured chips made from quinoa flour
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No MSG
- No BTHQ
- Great for lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with your favourite dips like hummus, tzatziki, sour cream and salsas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, consume within 2 days.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Quinoa Flour (29%), Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Lentil Flour, Pea Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Sour Cream & Chive Seasoning (7%) (Rice Flour, Onion Powder, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Herb (Chive), Citric Acid), Sugar, Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2382
- Fat (g): 8,6
- of which Saturates (g): 2
- Carbohydrate (g): 66
- of which Sugars (g): 3
- Protein (g): 8
- Salt (g): 2,2
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product08/04/2021, By KellyLove the quinoa version but I much prefer the creamy dill flavour.18/12/2020, By KaraboA good snack to carry around for some energy04/12/2020, By NatashaGreat taste14/11/2020, By OdJ30/10/2020, By YususGreat product30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product28/10/2020, By AyeshaThese chips were great. They were abit hard. But the flavour was real good. I would buy them again.23/10/2020, By MFThe best chips21/10/2020, By TSo good09/10/2020, By TA great way to satisfy cravings without sacrificing health goals.
30/08/2020, By LeighNot my favourite flavour in the range but not bad - 3.5 stars16/08/2020, By CarlaMy gluten intolerant son loves it12/05/2020, By laylalove05/05/2020, By MiaPhenomenal tasting chips!26/04/2020, By KChip-habit changed forever when I tasted these.03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great taste!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.