- Delicious snack made with organic ingredients
- 2,1 grams of plant-based protein per cracker
- Wholesome, and filling without the bloat
- Low glycaemic index (GI) snack food
- Suitable for diabetics
- Wheat-free recipe
- Nairn’s palm oil is certified sustainable by the RSPO
- Packaged in FSC certified cartons
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- 4 Pouches of 5 Biscuits
- Organic Wholegrain Oats (84%), Organic Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Brown Flaxseed (7%), Organic Chia Seeds (1%), Sea Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate.
- May contain traces of Milk. Both this Nairn’s recipe and factory are nut free. We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free.
- **Nairn’s recipe does not contain any wheat. Sometimes though, oats (and other grains) can be contaminated with wheat in the fields or in the mill. For this reason this product could contain a trace of wheat. They therefore cannot guarantee that their ingredients are absolutely wheat-free.
Nutritional Information: Per 20 g Serving
- Energy (kJ): 189
- Protein (g): 2,1
- Fat Total (g): 3,9
- of which Total Saturated (g): 1,2
- Carbohydrates (g): 10,4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0,1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2,4
- Sodium (mg): 170
Country of Origin:
- Baked in Scotland.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/11/2019, By JaneOne of the tastiest Nairn savoury crackers
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.