- Certified organic rice syrup
- A natural liquid sweetener
- No cane sugar or aspartame
- A vegan-friendly honey substitute
- Preservative-free, additive-free
- Use as a sweetener when baking
- Enjoy as a topping for pancakes & ice cream
- Has a mild, mellow natural sweetness
- Packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1343 kJ/316 kcal
- Fat: <0.5g
- of which saturates: <0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 79g
- of which sugars: 53g
- Fibre: <0.1g
- Protein: <0.5g
- Salt: <0.01g
Country of Origin
Product of the UK
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/05/2019, By MarietjieEA mild sweer taste indead. Would love to try this wit flapjacks. No aftertaste in a hot drink as sugar replacenent either. I am hooked between coconut blossom syrup and this one....21/01/2019, By SimoneThis is our alternative to honey to avoid the sugar spike.
My kids love it on french toast or oats.
The squeeze bottle is also a major help!
11/06/2018, By NatA mild sweet flavour - a lovely addition to my oats in the morning. Maple syrup is far more nutritional though as rice syrup is empty calories so I will be opting for that in the future. Nice taste though so I do recommend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.