- Organic date syrup
- Made from 100% dates
- A rich, mellow natural liquid sweetener
- Low in fat
- A healthy alternative for highly processed & sugary golden syrup
- Dates are a source of fibre & magnesium
- The prefect topping for porridge, or pancakes.
- Adds exotic flavour to North African & Middle Eastern recipes
- Has a thick, luxurious molasses-like consistency
- Sweeter than table sugar but less sweet than agave & honey
- Ingredients are ethical & traceable
- Packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle
Deglet Nour Dates (Phoenix dactylifera)*.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1278kJ/301kcal
- Fat: <0.1g
- of which saturates: <0.1
- Carbohydrate: 66.0g
- of which sugars 66.0g
- Fibre: <0.1g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Salt: 0.2g
Country of Origin
Grown in Tunisia, Made in Germany.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product08/06/2018, By MeganTruly delicious. I add some to my plain yoghurt for breakfast.25/04/2018, By AAm loving this syrup, I normally like using honey, so this is a nice alternative for me16/04/2018, By AndreaWhat a tasty alternative to sugar. I've used it in coffee, hot chocolate, homemade choccies and on peanut butter toast and it adds a subtle, caramel sweetness to all. Far less expensive than maple syrup too. Yum!24/03/2018, By VeganshmeganThis is a delicious, and clean syrup! What a treat
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.