From healthy dishes to beauty treatments and herbal remedies, virgin coconut oil has so many uses and is a wonderful addition to your organic lifestyle:
- Contains the lowest calorie count of all natural oils.
- Cold pressed.
- Antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-ageing properties.
- Ideal for cooking, frying or baking.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Speeds up metabolism, so it will even assist in weight management.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and promotes a healthy heart.
- Promotes shiny hair and a clear complexion.
- It's easily absorbed, so thirsty skin and hair will just soak it up.
- A great chemical-free moisturising balm for sensitive or dry skin.
- Coconut oil is solid when cold and softens at room temperature.
- Place in lukewarm water to make into liquid (not direct sunlight).
- Cooking: Use it fry, roast and even bake with as you would with any other vegetable oil. Combine Kapruka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil with mild spices if you’d like to keep that wonderfully unique flavour and aroma.
- Beauty: Coconut oil has some magical properties and can be used as a leave in conditioner, moisturiser and is perfect for massages. It also has powerful anti aging properties, so keep a jar handy if your skin is feeling dry.
- Herbal remedy: With a host of special healing properties, you should definitely add coconut oil to your medicine cupboard. For one, it is antibacterial so you can apply it to minor cuts and pimples and even fungal infections. Taken regularly, coconut oil also helps reduce constipation, speeds up your metabolism and prevents flu and viral infections.
- Available in: 250ml & 950ml
- Organic Coconut Oil
30 out of 30 people would recommend this product10/08/2019, By LeeTastes great. I used to buy the Woolies Brand, but this is by far better.12/07/2019, By RexExcellent. Love the fact that it is in a glass bottle.19/06/2019, By CookingGFLove that it's such good quality, and in a glass rather than plastic jar. Doing great so far in all my recipes.12/06/2019, By CarloLucky to have come across it on the website, does not seem to be categorised under oils with the other brands. Great natural taste and worth the the extra cost14/05/2019, By BernadetteThis is the first time I am buying this coconut oil and I am super happy with it, it is by far the best coconut oil I have come across. It is expensive in comparison to other oils but well worth it. I will buy again. I use it as a moisturizer.04/04/2019, By JaneyIt tastes like coconut oil should - really good stuff.02/11/2018, By LeoniGreat for hair, skin and salad sauces06/10/2018, By raganiI purchased the 200ml but would definetly purchase the 1lt in future. Its an great product with many uses. I use it on my hair and has a make remover.28/09/2018, By AlichaI will never buy any other coconut oil. Even when you out of stock i don't go buy any other coconut oil. This is the best.29/08/2018, By Lee-AnneMy favorite brand but far too expensive.17/07/2018, By AlichaLovely Product Cant Find Better Than This! Love It! Use It On My Whole Family11/06/2018, By MelStill the best coconut oil on the market. Love it!12/04/2018, By GcinsHigh quality. This is the only coconut oil that does not make my skin break out when I use externally01/04/2018, By MarykeI use this for cooking, as a makeup remover and the occasional night cream.13/09/2017, By TracyThis oil has a great taste and I love the glass bottle. Just a pity it's so expensive compared to other coconut oils.30/05/2017, By AnnieI just love everything about this oil...from the smell to the taste. It's such a great addition. It's delicious on oven baked chips, I sometimes even add a spoonful to my smoothies. I wouldnt want to use at other brand. It also great for the skin and hair.11/01/2016, By ANEESABeen using it for years , best out there. Use it for all my cooking and makes a fantastic coffee creamer, you will not want for a dairy creamer once you try it!....simply add 1/2 a tablespoon to hot coffee ( I use the aeropress method) and blitz 5 seconds in a nutribullet ....DELICIOUS!!!06/10/2015, By JenniferI will definitely buy this again! I love that they have smaller options too19/08/2015, By JaneAbsolutely the best.... I have tried two others but will go back to this every time.29/06/2015, By HayleyLove the fact that its in glass and not plastic. Tastes great and I think very well priced. Will continue to buy. Just wish they had even bigger quantities22/05/2015, By EileenIm totally in love with coconut oils. And this one is truely one of the best ive used so far. Im going to stick to this one for now.lovely,light with a very nice flavour!15/05/2015, By Meaganreally really good taste. works well as a hair and skin moisturizer too.13/04/2015, By Varshaused as a substitute for cooking oil and it added a really great creamy flavour to the food.Very happy with this alternative. will use as scrub next week with sugar.30/03/2015, By AyumiI just tried crede coconut and dis-chem product coconut oil. Kapruka is my third coconut oil, the smell is sweet. I put the oil onto sweet potato slips to bake. So yummy!22/11/2014, By MichelleThis by far the best coconut oil Ive ever used. I use it for cooking, smoothies and even as a deep conditioner for my hair.
I tried the Crede brand (odorless) and I absolutely hated it. I only purchased it because the Kapruka was out of stock.
I will keep on coming back to this one. It has a lovely coconut smell and tastes great.09/07/2014, By Melanie-annI usually buy the Crede coconut oil but like to mix things up so tried this one recently and its fabulous. It smells so good and can be used everywhere!
I use it on my hair and my curls absolutely soak it up, its great as a body moisturiser and a great cuticle oil.
Incidentally, it also makes the most delicious French toast...or as my 8yr old niece calls it Coconutty Toast. Yum.01/07/2014, By NATASHARecently I have been reading about the wonders of Coconut Oil and decided to try it out for myself. Originally , I purchased the Kapruka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for cooking purposes but unfortunately couldn appreciate its taste. So, I decided to try it out as a body moisturizer. I was amazed to say the least. I mixed a little into E45 cream and smoothed it on. It left my skin velvety soft and completely moisturized. I now use my concoction as a daily body moisturizer for my toddlers. This is truly an amazing product!!15/04/2014, By AnnelizeFantastic product, will definitely buy it again!12/02/2014, By ShanaazOh my goodness, the Kapruka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, I am highly impressed. I use it for everything: from cooking to body oil to leave-in conditioner for my hair.28/12/2013, By DeanI will be buying this again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.