- Gale force flavours, with tsunami tier taste!
- 12 different superfoods per pack
- 210 mgs of omega-3 essential fatty acids per serving
- 11,1 grams of vegan protein per 100
- Certified organic at source
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Goji berries are bursting with beta-carotene which help to promote the health of your skin, and eyes.
- White mulberries are supercharged with antioxidants to fight free radical damage, and keep you in tip-top shape.
- Maca, sometimes referred to as South American ginseng, is a nootropic root which improves energy levels and concentration.
- … and so much more!
- Shake well before use as contents may settle.
- Add just 1 tablespoon (15 g) to supercharge your breakfast.
- Supercharge your breakfast, or smoothie bowl.
- Power up your smoothies, and yoghurt.
- Sprinkle onto ice-cream, or gelato for added texture, and nutrition.
- Elevate your snack game, and eat on-the-go!
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight before and after opening.
- Reseal after opening.
- Available In: 150 g
- Organic Mulberries (21%)*, Organic Hemp Seeds (18%)*, Organic Golden Berries (17%)*, Organic Sweet Cacao Nibs*, Organic Goji Berries (14%)*, Organic Turkish Figs*, Organic Roasted Buckwheat (12%)*, Organic Toasted Coconut Chiplets*, Organic Chia Seeds (10%)*, Organic Sultanas*, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon*, Organic Hibiscus Flowers*, Organic Lucuma*, Organic Maca*.
- *Certified Organic at Source.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (15 g)
- Energy (kJ) 1756 263
- Protein (g) 11,1 1,7
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 54,6 8,2
- Of which total sugar (g) 28,4 4,3
- Total Fat (g) 16,8 2,5
- Of which saturated fat (g) 7,8 1,2
- Dietary Fibre (g) 15,9 2,4
- Sodium (mg) 70 10
Allergens: This product is packed in a factory where tree nuts, sesame, and peanuts are handled.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
19 out of 20 people would recommend this product18/05/2019, By BusisiweGreat addiction to berry smoothies12/04/2019, By stephaneGeeat to add additional flavour & energy to your breakfast26/03/2019, By EricaAmazing. Adds so much goodness to my breakfast26/02/2019, By JayshreeThey're super duper yummy!05/02/2019, By GISELLETHESE OTHER BRANDS ARENT READY FOR WAZOOGLES BRU!01/02/2019, By AndreaLove it!!! Have it every morning and has been my saving grace for breakfasts.28/01/2019, By JenileeSuper yummy snack, I love the tangy taste. Very addictive. Not very affordable to have as an everyday snack.10/01/2019, By CarolineThis is a nutritionally great addition to a breakfast or smoothie, but it seems quite expensive for the quantity. To reduce costs and throw-away packaging, I will rather buy and mix the ingredients myself.28/12/2018, By KayCan’t get enough of this berry flavour10/12/2018, By NikkiReally enjoy it!07/12/2018, By SamVery very nice, no matter which way you eat it04/12/2018, By TasmiyaDelicious, worth the purchase03/12/2018, By KathrynSo Yummy.... With a mixture of tastes that surprise you.. From sweet berries, to a zesty taste. Lovely dry treat as well, munch on this whilst working...30/11/2018, By pearleneHas a nice taste28/11/2018, By IraTried a sample only: great tasting and unusual, tart and sweet, and has tiny various seeds in it. Loved it!28/11/2018, By JacquelineThis is nice, but it does have a slight bitter back taste. Love the crunchiness and the berries, though :-)28/11/2018, By DominiqueLoved it!! Great taste. Added some crunch to my breakfast smoothie. Perfect!!22/11/2018, By TracyWe all (Dad & kids too) tried it and no-one liked it unfortunately!20/11/2018, By JessSo many yummy berries in this mix! Chewy, sweet and tart all at once. really nice to put on my breakfast or pimp up some boring granola. really nice, thanks Wazoogles unicorns!20/11/2018, By SamGreat tasting and delicious
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.