- All-natural pomegranate molasses
- Made by reducing pure cold pressed pomegranate juice
- Has a distinctively tart & tasty pomegranate flavour
- Unpasteurised, no artificial additives
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Source of antioxidants & polyphenols
This reduction is slowly evaporated at a low temperature, ensuring that the antioxidants and polyphenols from the pomegranates are fully preserved, along with the rich deep colour and distinctive flavour.
How to use it:
- Drizzle over ice cream and sorbet, or stir into yoghurt
- Add to marinade for your braai or roast
- Glaze over muffins and cakes
- Stir into iced tea or tonic water
- The low pH and high brix (naturally occuring sugar) content gives this pomegranate molasses a very long shelf life. It is unpasteurised and preservative-free. Refrigerate after opening, to preserve the colour and flavour.
- 100% Pure Pomegranate Juice
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product30/05/2020, By ClaudiaWonderful product. Can add it to many dishes. Lovely in stewed fruit.06/05/2020, By ElderSo tasty06/05/2020, By NonhlanhlaTastes amazing03/05/2020, By BiaUnique and delectable taste03/05/2020, By AVery good07/01/2020, By JonineBrilliant product19/12/2019, By EllThe textue is grainy and I thought it would be closer to syrupy. It is an interesting mix of sweet and sour.02/12/2019, By BronwenIt has an interesting taste, rather sour as well as sweet. Makes me think of a sour worm sweet.21/06/2019, By azimaThis flavorful syrup has a thin consistency, and is perfect to baste meats, or drizzle on baked goods or a concentrated pomegranate flavor. You can even added it to sparkling water as a tonic
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.