- Gluten-free organic green pea pasta
- A great source of protein & fibre
- Made with quality organic produce
- Wheat-free & gluten-free
- Dairy-free & egg-free
- Soy-free, peanut-free
- Coeliac UK, Vegan, Soil Association & Kosher certified
- Use 1L boiling water & 1tsp salt per 100g portion of pasta.
- Boil for 5 minutes & carefully taste the pasta every minute until it is “al dente”.
- Drain & serve immediately.
- Green pea flour*
Country of Origin
Made in Italy.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product07/12/2018, By MaxineFinally, there is a wheat-free vegan pasta option that still has the texture of pasta. There are other options, like lentil based.20/07/2018, By Nazrhanalove this pasta ... I was a bit sceptical at first but made as a Mac n cheese it all blends really well. We didn't like it on its own with no sauce but could be just personal taste. Also like thats its not made with any rice flour for a change for gluten free cooking
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.