- Kong Yen rice vinegar is made from rice wine, in an autoclave to prevent any contamination
- The best yeast and koji cultures are used to ferment the best rice wine vinegar
- Rice wine vinegar is perfect for seasoning sushi rice to create delicious sushi
- Rice wine vinegar has a lower acidity and higher sweetness than many other vinegars, making them perfect for dressing both vegetable and fruit dishes
- Can be used in salad dressings, added to stews and soups, to add zest to marinades, and can often be used in place of lemon juice
Did you know? Rice vinegar is full of antioxidants, reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and osteoporosis.
Use as you would a gentle vinegar, or lemon juice
Water, glutinous rice, fructose and salt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.