- Value Pack includes 3 different flavours of stock
- Chicken style stock is light and savoury
- Beef style stock is hearty and satisfying
- Vegetable style stock is warming, flavourful
- No animal derivatives, or products
- Contains no garlic, or onion
- Preservative free
- GMO free
- You can drink as is for a delicious consommé
- Makes a tasty base for any soup or stew
- Simply add noodles and vegetables for a delicious soup
- Boost the flavour of your risotto, rice pilaf, polenta, paella, quinoa or couscous
- A tasty flavour base for sauces
- Make a mixture with extra virgin olive oil and baste your roast veggies
- Use as a substitute for salt in any recipe for a tasty, healthier option
- Store in a dry place.
- Pack Contains: 1 x Massel Chicken Style Cubes (35 g), 1 x Massel Beef Style Cubes (35 g), 1 x Massel Vegetable Style Cubes (35 g).
- Each 35 g package contains 7 x 5 gram stock cubes.
- Chicken Style Cubes: Sea Salt, Maize Maltodextrin, Sugar, Natural Vegetable Flavours, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Turmeric Ground Madras, Chilli.
- Beef Style Cubes: Sea Salt, Maltodextrin (Maize), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Natural Vegetable Flavours, Dehydrated Celery, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Vegetable Style Cubes: Sea Salt, Maize Maltodextrin, Sugar, Natural Vegetable Flavours, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Celery, Spinach, Bay Leaf), Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Chilli.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/06/2019, By ShaylinGreat if you want a variety or if you don't know which stock cubes you prefer.19/06/2019, By HeidsGreat price and taste10/04/2019, By LindseyVery good to add to a lot of recipes and definitely a win that they are all vegan!18/02/2019, By SamGood value bundle. Great taste and I love how they are vegan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.