- Turmeric contains curcumin which is an effective anti-inflammatory used as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Turmeric is also used as a complementary treatment for ulcerative colitis, by taking turmeric three times daily to help reduce swelling and inflammation around the joints
- Black pepper contains piperine, a chemical similar to capsaicin that is found in hot chilli peppers
- Piperine helps to reduce pain, by triggering your receptors that counteract pain
Did you know? Irradiation is a process of exposing products to ionized radiation, in order to kill bacteria and extend the shelf life, but it also kills all the good bacteria present in herbs and spices, and neutralizes their health potential. Buying herbs and spices that are specifically non-irradiated ensures that their medicinal qualities are still present - you just need to make sure you used them up a bit quicker than their irradiated counterparts.
- 1 teaspoon mixed into a smoothie or sprinkled over food
- Best absorbed with a fat soluble food
Non-irradiated turmeric and coarse ground black pepper
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/02/2019, By LianeThis is just the best...as a Turmeric lover and knowing one should have with black pepper..this is such a perfect product...all in one..perfect health.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.