- Tonic water essence enhanced with natural, fragrant flower infusions
- Indigenous botanicals are sustainably foraged under strict conservation laws
- Can help to soothe, relax, and calm
- Perfect for sun-downers after a busy day
- Bottled in a beautiful clear, glass bottle with glass-cork lid
- Just 3 grams of sugar per 100 ml serving
- Cinchona, also known as ‘quina’ (not to be confused with quinoa) is a South American flowering tree. Cinchona is the plant from which tonic water’s active compound quinine is extracted.
- Chamomile has been enjoyed in teas, and beverages for almost five thousand years. It is well known for its calminative powers, which relax and support calmness.
- Rose geranium is known for its ability to reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Diffuse 25 ml (~½ a shot glass) into 75 ml of water.
- Stir gently.
- Best served chilled.
How to make a Floral Gin & Tonic:
- Fill a tall tumbler with ice.
- Pour 50 mls (~1 x shot glass) of gin over the ice.
- Pour 50 mls (~1 x shot glass) of Symmetry Floral Tonic into the mix.
- Garnish with rose petals, and a cucumber slice.
- Gently stir.
- Fill the glass with ice cold soda water.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Garnish & Flavour Pairings: Lime, cucumber, lavender, star anise, spekboom.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml
- Water, Cane Sugar, Lemon, Rose-Scented Pelargonium, Lavender, Chamomile, Cinchona, Ginger, Lemongrass, Citric Acid, Salt.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/08/2019, By ChrisIf you are looking for a non-alcoholic. not sweet sippable drink, this is the way to go.
The taste has a hint of tonic mixed with floral flavours. This is not for a sweet tooth.
Perfect as a substitute for a glass of wine after a busy day.
Pricey, but well worth it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.